We do U visas

Let us help you with a U visa if you or your spouse was the victim of a violent crime and you are undocumented. You also had to cooperate with the police.

The first step is that we help you get a certification from the police department.

The second step is to file an application.

Many undocumented persons do not realize that they can get a green card eventually through a U visa.

Phone our office today for a consultation.